The APA California Northern Section is pleased to offer the 2015 Mentorship program. We are seeking mentors who would like to play an inspiring role in the career of a young planner. Share your knowledge and talents with a new professional and help form a budding career. Professional planners of all experience levels and experience in all planning disciplines are encouraged to become mentors. Please download the mentor application (Mentor Application). For students and young professionals interested in working with a mentor, please download a mentee application (Mentee Application).
Please send your applications and any questions by January 6, 2015 to Thalia Leng at email@example.com.
The mission of the APA California Northern Section’s Mentorship Program is to foster professional development through an exchange of professional ideas, networking, and guidance between experienced planners and young planning professionals.
- The Mentorship Program will kickoff at a meet-and-greet on Thursday, January 29, 2014.
- We request that participants commit to the program from January – November 2015.
- Detailed Program Guidelines are available here (Program Guidelines/Info).
- Based on your responses to the mentor application, you and your mentee will be placed in a “mentorship pod” based on your common interests and career goals, schedule, and geographic constraints.
- Mentees will be planning or planning-related students or young professionals.
- Enrollment period for all participants: Ends January 6, 2015
- Mentor/Mentee Meet and Greet: January 29, 2015
- Program Kickoff: January 2015
- Program Wrap-Up Event: November 2015
- Conclusion and Final Survey: November 2015
Site developed by Devin Dombrowski - Devin Dombrowski Designs