Invitation to Collaborate (Sustainability Committee)
<<page under construction>>
Collaborate in ways that fit your time and interests in any of the roles listed below.
Sign up for the Committee’s email list to stay current on events, resources, news.
- Advisors on management and sustainability (thank you to our current advisors, Mike Purcell and Alex Hinds).
- Sustainability Representatives from each jurisdiction, firm, or non-profit who would be a resource on the state of sustainability planning in their jurisdiction or organization.
- Researchers, Writers, Editors (students, professors, planners) who would share their work or undertake a project or program that advances sustainability practice.
- Sustainability Planning Core Group who would like to join other planners in training, practicing, innovating, and sharing lessons to advance practice in the Northern Section.
- Event Organizers to develop events, workshops, conferences, series, etc.
- Web Support to advise on video, social media, webinars, and video for communication, learning, and training.
- Sponsors to contribute financial resources or otherwise.
- Any Other Role. You create it.
Site developed by Devin Dombrowski - Devin Dombrowski Designs