The 2018 APA California-Northern Section Election ballot is now available. The elected Board positions on the ballot are Director-Elect and Administrative Director. Voting is now open and closes on November 20th. We encourage all members to take a few minutes to review the nominee statements contained within the online ballot.
Director-Elect (Section Bylaws Section 4.6.2)
- Preside at all meetings and represent the Section in the absence of the Section Director;
- Act as Section Director should the Section Director be unable to serve, as authorized by the Section Board;
- Organize the annual Board Retreat;
- Be responsible for keeping the Bylaws in order, appointing the Nomination Committee and organizing elections; and
- Other duties as assigned by the Section Director.
Administrative Director (Section Bylaws Section 4.6.4)
- Maintain the records of the Section, and to make such records available for members;
- Conduct the correspondence of the Section under the direction of the Section Director and the Section Board;
- Prepare and distribute the records of actions resulting from Section Board meetings;
- Work with Board members to publicize professional development activities and networking events and maintain a calendar of section activities;
- Work closely with the Communications Director to prepare the eNews; and,
- Inform APA California of section activities of interest to other APA members.