Deep Dive: ADU State Law Changes and Impacts
December 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
CM Credits: 1
There have been many changes from the new State law for ADUs over the past year. Join us to discuss the changes and learn how cities are handling them. This panel includes city planners and building officials from San Jose and Palo Alto, the CEO from Abodu, as well as from a homeowner and their perspective on the ADU process. The panel will be moderated by APA and there will be time for questions from attendees at the end.
Participants will walk away with:
- An understanding of the State Law changes and how Cities have reacted
- A process for adding more ADUs to their city on a faster timeline including:
- A strategy on how these units help meet RHNA targets
- A hands-on example of City approvals for HCD factory homes
- A homeowner’s perspective in the ADU building process
Look forward to seeing you (virtually) for an action packed hour!