Dudek is a leading California-based environmental and engineering firm that helps public and private clients plan and implement reliable, effective, and compliant projects. We provide a wide range of services throughout the United States including environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological and cultural resources, focusing on California’s unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
As an employee owned company, Dudek’s culture rewards smart, productive team members with professional and financial benefits. Our trust-based culture is designed to encourage collaboration, sustainability, and connectivity internally and with our surrounding communities.
We are seeking dynamic, self-motivated, creative, and detail-oriented environmental planning professionals interested in joining our CEQA/NEPA Team. This senior project manager position can expect to:
- Perform research, strategic consultation and preparation of CEQA/NEPA documents for complex public and private land development projects
- Interact with various members of public agency and private client staff on matters related to land use planning, CEQA/NEPA compliance, and land development/entitlements
- Promote a culture of teamwork, engagement, quality service, and customer satisfaction to our public and private clients
- Foster client connections through existing Bay area client relationships and proactive business development in the candidate’s areas of strength and interest, working with others to anticipate and pursue work
- Enhance Dudek’s professional reputation and demonstrate the ability to be creative and innovative with these tasks while representing Dudek in a professional manner
- Work closely with other Dudek Project Managers to promote our business interests in adherence with the company’s mission, vision, and values
- Perform all other duties as assigned by your supervisor(s)
Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in urban planning, environmental policy or similar from an accredited four-year college. The successful candidate will possess a minimum 7 years of experience in environmental impact assessment, land use planning, land development/entitlements, and/or urban design. Excellent communication, organization, writing, and presentation skills are required. Experience with preparing CEQA and/or NEPA documents is also required.