This position carries primary responsibility of preparing high quality, polished documents (often several hundred pages long) using InDesign and Microsoft Word for print and digital publication, together with supporting planners on a variety of tasks such as: preparing and managing project websites; preparing graphics, presentations, meeting notes, and short reports; conducting online engagement/meetings; carrying out research assignments; and general project and office organization.
Candidates must have a BA, interest in urban planning, and:
- Strong expertise in InDesign and MS Word; expertise in other Adobe CS software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Excellent editing, grammar, and verbal c
- ommunication skills. Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong graphic design skills including knowledge of page layout, information design, typography, UI design, printing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with different levels of staff and clients
- Ability to take initiative, “can do” attitude, commitment to meeting deadlines, and attention to detail
- Web design experience. Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Squarespace, SketchUp
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, and SketchUp
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We offer excellent salary and opportunities for growth and advancement. Benefits include health and disability insurance, retirement plan match, professional development, and profit sharing.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume (link to online resume is not acceptable) and work samples in PDF to email@example.com.