We are looking for a talented urban planner to be a team-member on ongoing long-range planning assignments. Position will involve research and analysis; writing reports and plans; and assisting with community outreach and project coordination.
Ideal candidates will have exposure to California planning practice and geographic familiarity with the state, prior experience, and background/ability in one or more of the following areas:
- Land use planning
- Environmental planning/CEQA
- Sustainability and climate resiliency
- Housing, urban economics, and data analysis
Candidates must have:
- Graduate degree in planning or closely related field
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong research, analytical, and organizational skills
- Effective verbal communication skills and an ability to work in teams
Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish is desirable.
Applicants should include writing samples with their application.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We offer excellent salary and opportunities for growth and advancement. Benefits include health and disability insurance, retirement plan match, professional development, and profit sharing.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume (link to online resume is not acceptable) and work samples in PDF to email@example.com.