Looking for superheroes to protect our planet against the threats of climate change.
Turnkey EV Charging for Gas Stations
As governments and businesses transition to electric vehicles, our centuries-old electricity grid will struggle to keep up with the demand from these new energy consumers. ElectricFish is building and deploying battery-integrated EV chargers at gas stations to support the transportation sector’s transition to EVs without compromising the grid’s resilience. Our patented, grid-friendly technology uses software optimization to deliver ultrafast EV charging (up to 100 miles of range in 5 minutes) without requiring grid upgrades, and provide backup power to utilities when they become overwhelmed.
We’re a scrappy, fast-growing, and mission-oriented team of experienced engineers, policy experts, data scientists. Currently, we are preparing for our first pilot in Los Angeles County this summer, and our offices are in San Jose.
Where You Come In
We are looking to bring on an Architect (5-10 hours per week) to our permitting team, with experience working on renewable energy projects or with electrical design. You will play a valuable role in shaping the foundations of our permitting process.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Prepare, evaluate, and design drawings, site plans, and appurtenant documentation.
- Produce conceptual, schematic and design development documents for EV Charging Station Infill projects.
- Utilize California-specific building and energy codes, technical knowledge, and understanding of construction practices to establish repair scope recommendations as well as cause and origin analyses.
- Communicate with clients, interface with code officials and contractors to address construction issues to provide detailed reports.
- Manage multiple project assignments, executing them on time and within budget.
Education and Experience requirements:
- BS/MS degree in Architecture, completed or in progress, preferably from an ABET accredited program.
- Knowledge of California building and energy infrastructure codes
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge renewable energy technology projects
- Hands-on experience interacting with local AHJs and working with electrical engineering designs
- A fun, inclusive work environment and team dedicated to solving climate change
Send your resume to email@example.com
ElectricFish is committed to equal treatment for all individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin. We further encourage people of color, members of LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities to apply for this role.