The primary duty of this role is to manage CEQA, NEPA, and other environmental compliance documents for a wide range of local government, energy, water, and transportation clients. This person will coordinate with clients, resource agencies, and environmental and technical staff to prepare environmental documents and supporting technical studies for transportation/transit, land use development, infrastructure, and energy projects.
This person also may be assigned as a primary section author for complex sections and analyses. This role includes working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and supporting multiple project directors and managers, in different offices, on a variety of project types.
- Oversee all aspects of a project including client contact, budget control and invoicing, schedule, personnel allocation/planning, public interest facilitation, technical approach, and subcontractor involvement.
- Perform final review of all documents, reports, presentation, technical memoranda, and other work products with a focus on regulatory compliance and technical adequacy.
- Write proficiently and effectively communicate with both internal staff and external clients.
- Manage multiple project schedules with competing deadlines and budget constraints.
- Strictly adhere to professional standards, including but not limited to: demonstrated consistency and reliability, timeliness in meeting project deadlines, communicate clearly and concisely, and work responsibly – on a team or independently.
- Assist with public outreach activities, including presenting, as well as implementing communication strategies and providing technical support for website and social media updates.
- Manage multiple meetings with a variety of stakeholders.
- Represent ICF to key sector clients in a professional manner at all times.
- Bachelors degree or higher in environmental studies, transportation and/or environmental planning, or related field.
- 7+ years of project management and/or professional related experience in a consulting environment.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of CEQA, NEPA, and other environmental regulations.
- Extensive experience with local projects, preferably in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Experience managing project teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead a large multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience preparing competitive proposals and presenting to clients at competitive interviews
- Excellent organization, schedule and budget management skills.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude and commitment to producing quality work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
ICF is currently seeking a Project Manager for CEQA/NEPA and other environmental compliance documents to be based in San Francisco or San Jose, CA.
To apply use this link….https://www.icf.com/careers/jobs/R1902268
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement