At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors, planning and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Page’s San Francisco office is a unique multidisciplinary studio providing planning, urban design, landscape architecture, and architecture services for a dynamic and diverse range of clients throughout the U.S.. We are currently seeking a creative, innovative, and collaborative individual committed to design quality and passionate about sustainability to become a member of our team. This position has significant growth potential in our expanding planning and urban design practice.
- Provide planning and design ideas on a wide range of project types including plans for higher education campuses, research and innovation districts, urban districts and neighborhoods, transit-oriented developments, and mixed-use, residential, and commercial developments
- Collaborate with Page planners, urban designers, architects, and landscape architects to create integrated, sustainable, memorable and implementable solutions to complex planning problems
- Participate in client presentations and public processes
- Participate in the development of planning reports and other deliverables, including compelling graphics and narrative
- Manage a team with scheduling, budgets, staffing, and project coordination
- Conduct data analyses, including master plan level program and space planning studies
- 6+ years of integrated planning
- Graduate degree in planning, urban design, or related field preferred
- Experience in a range of project types and scales consistent with Page’s practice areas
- Strong planning, design, writing, graphics, and quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to apply technology and software applications creatively to support planning solutions
- Experience in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, ArcGIS, Rhinoceros 3D, and Data Visualization (such as Tableau)
- Higher education campus planning experience a plus
- Knowledge of the regulatory and development environment in California is desirable
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.