The City is experiencing many new projects in both the Downtown and the surrounding neighborhoods being proposed for review. Therefore, it’s a great time to be a Planner for a City that is committed to Equity as its foundational principle and has adopted its strategic priorities to include: Housing, Transportation, Children and Youth.
Salary range: $148,012.00-$177,632.00
Application deadline: July 31, 2022
Link to apply: https://www.calopps.org/redwood-city/job-20265964
Ideal candidates will have a record of demonstrating the following:
- Embrace the City’s emphasis on excellent customer service;
- Able to manage multiple and conflicting demands on time and attention, will see the big picture while remaining committed to producing quality product;
- Demonstrate analytical ability and ability to synthesize and summarize information;
- Use initiative, independent judgment and time management skills;
- Be well versed in the implementation and analysis pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA);
- Be a team player who likes working with a variety of City staff and the public.