Interactive Workshop: Planning Sustainable Transportation Improvements Using STARS (Dec 8, 2pm)
STARS (Sustainable Transportation Analysis & Rating System) does more than simply “green up” our current transportation system.As a transportation planning professional, learn how to meaningfully improve the environmental, economic, and social performance of transportation projects and plans.Join this co-hosted workshop between APA California Northern Sustainability Committee and the North American Sustainable Transportation Council.
Go HERE for details.
Please join us for an informative and interactive session.
- Date/Time: Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011, 2 – 5 pm. Doors open/Check-in 1:30 pm.
- Location/Directions: ABAG Metro Auditorium (address/map/phone).
- Cost: $25.
- Register (mandatory): APA Northern Section Calendar (enter name and email, click button to regiester/pay for tickets).
- Contact: email@example.com.
- More information: Portland Bureau of Transportation.
- CM Credit (3): pending.