The California Planning Foundation is now accepting items for the annual CPF auction and raffle to be held at the APA California Conference in Santa Barbara, September 15-18.
Regarding what to donate, here are some suggestions:
- A weekend stay at your cabin, beach house, or local resort
- A day (or more) of consulting services
- Tickets to sporting events, movies, or live performance theater
- New high-tech electronics
- Artwork, antiques, and heirlooms
- New household decorating accessories
- Deluxe item gift baskets
- Gift certificates: Retail establishment, restaurant, coffee shop, or candy store
- Rare, out-of-print, or “hot-off-the-press” planning books
- Wine: Individual bottles or cases
You can also donate money to CPF here.