Become a sponsor
Sponsor APA California – Northern
The Northern Section of the California Chapter of the American Planning Association is the largest of the Chapter’s eight sections, with over 2,100 members and a reach of more than 3,000 readers via email, social media, and our website.
As a not-for-profit professional organization (501(c)(6)), APA California – Northern relies on sponsorships to support:
- Furthering professional development programs that advance planning expertise among planners
- Supporting social networking events that strengthen professional relationships in planning
- Coordinating Section activities that further conversations around diversity, including education around better serving diverse communities, furthering equity and inclusion, and better understanding California’s demographic trends
- Facilitating one-on-one mentorship programs matching planners at various stages of their career, helping to improve the practice of planning across experience levels
- Helping to support the award-winning Northern News, a digital publication written and produced by and for urban planners and community development professionals
If your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor, please review our 2023 sponsorship packages.
For questions on sponsorships, please contact Michael Wooley-Ousdahl, Marketing & Sponsorship Manager, at email@example.com