By Michael Cass, Director-elect, Northern Section
Do you want to be more involved with APA? Do you want to serve your fellow Northern Section members? If you are ready to build your professional skills, consider joining your Northern Section Board in one of our vacant positions:
- Distance Education Coordinator
- Events Program Manager
- Marketing and Sponsorship Manager
- Mid-Career Planners Group Director
- Northern News Associate Editors
What’s in it for you?
- Have a strategic impact on the Section’s direction
- Collaborate with your peers
- Grow your network of local planning professionals
- Build your skillset
- Enrich your résumé
- Meaningfully give back to the planning profession
- Have fun
- Make new friends
- Mentor future generations of planners
- Celebrate leaders in the industry.
Click here to read more about these positions and how to apply.
If you are interested, send your résumé to me, Michael Cass, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell me why you’d be a great fit. Feel free to include examples. If you have any questions before applying, I’ll be glad to answer them.