- Let’s plan our cities to house (not warehouse) our elderly. Naphtali H. Knox, FAICP. Our expanding elderly population needs more assisted-living facilities. Plan for them now; you or your parents may be living there. Page 1
- Northern Section 2016 Award winners announced. Page 3
- One-third of residents: ‘Bye-bye Bay Area.’ Jen Kinney, Next City. Bay Area Council survey finds many prepared to leave the region because of housing costs, traffic, and income inequality. Page 4
- It’s time to apply to take the AICP exam. Don Bradley, AICP, PhD. Page 9
- Plan-it sustainably: What’s happening; what’s in store. Scott T. Edmondson, AICP. Page 10
To read or download the PDF, click here.