We have room for you on our APA California Northern Section Board. To see the board vacancies and how to apply, go here.
What do you get out of it?
- Meaningfully give back to the planning profession
- Have an impact on the strategic direction of the Section
- Collaborate with your peers
- Mentor future generations of planners or become a mentee of experienced Board Members
- Build up and celebrate leaders in the industry
- Build your skillset and enrich your résumé
- Grow your network of local planning professionals
- Have fun and make new friends!
There’s a catch.
You must be an APA member with a current, paid-up membership, and live or practice planning within the Northern Section (Alameda, Contra Costa, Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Monterey, Napa, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, and Sonoma counties).
What’s in it for us?
We get to benefit from your point of view about what we should be doing for your colleague planners in northern California. Face it: We need all the help we can get.
Just email Section Director-Elect Michael P. Cass at firstname.lastname@example.org.